I haven’t done a recipe round up in a while, so here’s a look at what we’ve been having for dinner lately, with a couple of dessert recipes thrown in for good measure.
- Stuffed Pepper Soup from Taste of Home
Excellent! We made it with half beef and half venison.
- Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash from Erin Cooks
Very tasty and reheated well.
- Cheesy Southwestern Quinoa Stuffed Acorn Squash from Tasty Kitchen
I used to method from the recipe above to prepare the squash. The filling for this one is quicker to make.
- Whiskey Orange Chipotle Chicken Thighs & Drums from Always Order Dessert
Very flavorful and keeps in the refrigerator really well.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies from Spoon Fork Bacon
Good, but not great. I’m still in pursuit of the perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe.
- Rosemary Roasted Tomatoes with Polenta from A Couple of Cooks
Quick and easy to make.
- Boston Cream Pie from Annie’s Eats
Was a hit for my dad’s 70th birthday!