Since I’ve had a Pinterest account, I’ve become totally addicted to looking at what other people are pinning and adding my own pins. If you don’t know what Pinterest is, here is a description from their website:
“Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.”
To sign-up for an account, you need to request an invitation. I use Pinterest to pin home decor ideas, clothing I like, funny quotes, etc. I don’t use it to organize recipes, like a lot of other people do, because I already have a system for that on my computer and I have SO many recipes saved it would be a lot of pins!
Below are a few ideas of DIY gifts that I found while browsing on Pinterest. Enjoy!
- Recycled Sweater Tote from A Lemon Squeezy Home
- Christmas Card Wreath from Gwenny Penny
- Peppermint Bark Snowflakes from Once Upon a Plate
- Homemade Candy from Better Homes and Gardens
- Cookie Dough with Recipe from Southern Living
- Sewing Kit in a Jar from Frugalicious Me
- Candy Cane Heart Lollipops from Not so Idle Hands
- Cookie Cutter Ornaments from Design*Sponge
- Homemade Vanilla Extract from Bethany Actually